Abstract Submission Rules
- Papers/abstracts will be uploaded to "login" by JUNE 08, 2020.
- Papers must not have been previously presented or published nor submitted to, or be under consideration at other conferences or journals. Statements to this effect must be contained in there quired letter of transmittal/email that must accompany the paper.
- Proceedings occur in the title, study problem, purpose, method, findings and results. The abstract text of the paper, including the authors' information, cannot exceed a page (200-300 words). Times New Roman 12 pt font should be used in writing. Proceedings that do not conform to the sample proceeding format are not considered.
- All proceedings will be reviewed and scored by the double-blind referee. According to the paper rating, the proceedings will be accepted as oral or poster (exceptoptional poster notification). Information on the acceptance status of the notified proceedings will be provided.
- All accepted proceedings will be published in the conference abstract e-book. However, in order for the proceeding to be included in the printing process, at least one of the authors of the proceeding must register to conference until 15 June 2020.
- Those who want to publish their study as articles in theJournal of International HealthSciencesand Management (JIHSAM) need to prepare their articles in a 8-18 page range and upload to the system at http://dergipark.gov.tr/jihsam (Deadline 01 Agust 2020). Studies will be published according to the result of a double-blinded evaluation.
- Abstract text should be sent in English.
- Presentations must be prepared in English. The participants will be able to make oral presentations in Turkish.
- Although an participant may be named in more than one paper, the participant can two oral paperpresentation.